FastStore is a solution to develop high-performance frontends for ecommerce websites. There are, however, other pieces that compose a complete digital commerce experience. At VTEX, some of these core features are:
- Checkout - receives the shopper's information necessary to process an order.
- OrderPlaced - displays a successful message right after the checkout process is completed.
- Login - handles user login in a store.
- MyAccount - allows customers to manage their orders and personal data (e.g., profile info, password, addresses, and credit cards) on a single page.
Therefore, to provide shoppers with a full checkout and post-purchase experience, you, as a developer, must guarantee the integration between your FastStore project and VTEX solutions. In the following, we provide you with a go-live checklist which you can use to keep track of the whole integration process.
Please refer to this tutorial for more information.
Open your store website and log in to it. After logging in, verify if you are indeed logged in and are being redirected to your store's Home Page.
- Add an item to the shopping cart on your store's website. Then proceed to checkout and check if the products added to your shopping cart are the same as those shown in the checkout. Complete the checkout process and check if you are redirected to the Order Placed page.
- Open your store website and click on My Orders. Check if you are redirected to the MyAccount page.
Testing and performance