Features and Capabilities
VTEX IO FastStore
VTEX IO FastStore is an open-source toolkit for headless storefront development composed of three independent packages (UI, SDK, and API) optimized for speed and conversion.
- Use FastStore UI to add accessibility-ready components to your storefront.
- Use FastStore SDK to manage the states related to your store behavior.
- Use FastStore API to connect to VTEX's native APIs and other external services (like CMSs, search engines and more).
- FastStore UI theming and tokenization;
- Industry-specific starters (Grocery, B2B, etc);
VTEX IO WebOps
VTEX IO Webops is a managed CI/CD Platform for building, testing, deploying, and serving FastStore websites. With Webops, key stakeholders from all business areas, from developers to commerce managers, have the autonomy to make data-driven decisions around performance and code quality together. Once connected to a Git repository, WebOps builds the project and runs quality checks on every Pull Request through four main steps:
- Build - builds the website and provides a deploy preview.
- SonarQube - measures and analyzes code quality with static analysis, aiming to prevent bugs and bad practices from going into production.
- Lighthouse CI - runs Lighthouse audits, showing how the new developments impacted the website performance.
- Integration tests - combines individual applications and tests them as a group with Cypress to evaluate the project compliance as a whole.
- Dashboard for monitoring deploys;
- Interface to create and manage projects;
VTEX Headless CMS
VTEX Headless CMS is a no-code management system for creating, editing and publishing web pages. It delivers content data to headless applications through an intermediary data layer decoupled from the frontend.
VTEX Headless CMS main features include:
- Autonomy for non-technical teams to maintain storefronts.
- Native integration with the Releases module.
- Versioning control.
- New publishing workflow.
- New personalization capabilities.
- Multi-language/Multi-region support.